Bravo to our supporters and sponsors.
It is due to our marvellous sponsors and supporters that High River Gift of Music is able to share such fantastic performance, music education and outreach with our community. This gift changes lives for the better. Supporting a High River Gift of Music concert, music education session, outreach activity or providing a direct donation is a wonderful way to give back to our community, encourage emerging musicians and support a culturally vibrant community.
Your support makes all the difference.
How does sponsorship help?
Not only are we able to offer enchanting musical entertainment in concert, we extend the gift of music in a multitude of ways. Visiting artists from around the world inspire our audiences and community members with their talent, insights and passion for music, particularly through music education and outreach activities.
During VC2 Cello Duo’s 2019 visit, they entertained our concert audiences, brought quality music education to schools, cheered up hospital patients and staff, and provided unexpected delight to seniors and community members in pop-up events.
Thanks to our incredible sponsors.
We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of the following sponsors and supporters.
Music Education & Outreach Program Sponsor
Our music education program, TD Classical Kids, is generously sponsored by TD Bank. This support allows the Gift of Music to enrich the lives of youth through innovative, interactive classical music concerts and educational programming. From workshops to concerts, these musicians work with our youth to hone their performance and listening skills.
Through incentives including the Rosza Arts Management and RAMP programs, the Rosza Foundation has grown our organization by helping us to revitalize our marketing and communication strategy, learn about best practices for arts organizations, and assess our audience base.
Become a sponsor.
High River Gift of Music offers a range of opportunities to support excellence in musical performance. Consider the following options, or contact us directly to create your own program.
Sponsor a Student
- If desired, have your name included on our website, on social media and in our concert programs as a loyal supporter of High River Gift of Music
- Verbal thanks and acknowledgement from the Artistic Director at the beginning of the sponsored concert
- Print logo placement on the concert poster and program
- Digital logo placement on our website
- Verbal thanks and acknowledgement from the Artistic Director at the beginning of each concert throughout the season.
- Print logo placement on all concert posters, programs, the season brochure and promotional ads for the season
- Digital logo placement on our website and on the e-newsletter distributed to 300+ subscribers
- Two adult Season Passes (transferable)
- Acknowledgement from the Artistic Director at the beginning of each concert throughout the season.
- DIgital logo placement on website and mention on related social media
Make an appearance in our concert programs and posters, and let our audience know about your business.